Returns, Exchange and Damage Policy & Procedures
Return, Exchange, and Damage Policy & Procedures:
· Notification of the need to Return or Exchange a product must be made to Ergo101.com within 30 days of invoice date.
- Returned items, whether for complete return or for exchange, are charged a 25% restocking fee and customer is responsible for proper packaging and return freight of item(s)
- To return or exchange a product, a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number must be requested by customer. Contact us at email@example.com with the reason for the return, the part number, your order number, so we may then provide a return authorization number and the specific manufacturer address to whom you will make the return. Any returns sent without a return merchandise authorization (RMA) will not be honored and no credit will be issued for products returned without a valid RMA number.
· When returning your merchandise, you are required to obtain a tracking number from the shipping agent and provide us with this information at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Products returned need to be in brand new and saleable condition, placed in original protected packaging, resealed properly and returned with all parts and pieces in their original packages. Items and packaging that are in any way damaged or not properly packaged will have voided this return policy and you will not receive any refund.
· The issued RMA number must be written on the outside of the returned package. Once the items are received, inspected and approved, we will credit your credit card account. You will be notified of any discrepancy.
· Shipping and handling charges are customer’s responsibility unless product was received defective or damaged on arrival.
· Custom and Special Orders and Special Builds or On-Sale Items are not cancellable, returnable or exchangeable.
Damaged or Defective Merchandise:
· If you receive damaged or defective merchandise, a claim for damaged merchandise must be made to the carrier within 10 days of delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to report said damage to carrier and to ergo101.com at email@example.com for credit or replacement arrangements.
All products are covered by limited manufacture warranties for issues related to original workmanship or parts.Details regarding this can be found on the product information sheets shipped with the product(s).We suggest you keep all your product's shipping, warranty and specification paperwork sent with the item.